Rapid Relief, Gas & Bloating Capsules
Bloating and gases are among the digestive system disorders and they occur as a result of the accumulation of a quantity of gases inside the stomach for a long time, this accumulation often occurs after eating meals due to the ingestion of an amount of air during chewing and swallowing food, so an imbalance occurs in the muscles of the abdominal wall, especially when pregnant women produce Its gases, gases are also produced by eating simple and complex sugars and some foods that cause gases, such as milk and its derivatives, whole grains, and legumes, and it may be due to health problems in the digestive system that has nothing to do with food, and for this, it requires treatment, rest, and proper nutrition.
This formula by Dr. Shams to treat flatulence and regulate intestinal functions. Made of natural herbs extracts that help improve intestinal functions, regulate its movement and treat stomach problems that cause bloating.
· Formulated with a blend of activated charcoal and 100% safe natural herbs. Non-GMO and gluten-free to strengthen the stomach and intestinal functions.
· A laxative and antiseptic, as the vegetable activated charcoal absorbs all the toxic substances and accumulated gases, it also treats bloating reduces stomach cramps and pain, and increases the secretion of bile materials that digest fats and fatty substances.
· It reduces digestive disorders, including infections and ulcers, as well as cramps and other problems.
· Treat constipation.
· Help get rid of colon problems.
· Indigestion is treated.
· Unisex, Vegan Dietary Supplement.
· An exclusive powerful formula. Free from preservatives, free from impurities. 30 capsules safe Blend Of 100% Natural Ingredients. Non-GMO And Gluten-Free.
· Dietary Supplement 30 Capsules
· For Unisex
· As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening with a large glass of water., or as directed by your health care professional.
Rhubarb extract, senna powder, parsley, turmeric, celery, beetroot, mint, barley, watercress oil, wheat germ, and activated charcoal.
(Capsule) vegetable cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate. Preservative-free.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose or more than 14 days.
· Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
· Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 12, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a the physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
- Product Code: Dietary Supplements - Herbal Capsules
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: GasStop Capsules