New Zealand Manuka Honey with Jamaican Ginger
A natural product made with a special blend of manuka honey and Jamaican Ginger
A safe Blend Of 100% Natural Ingredients. Non-GMO And Gluten-Free.
· Manuka honey:
The characteristics of Manuka honey comes from the nectar of the manuka flower, which contributes to the formation of unique natural compounds that make manuka honey very different from other kinds of honey.
Manuka honey is rich in the following: B vitamins, copper, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc, and amino acids. Manuka honey contains 4 times more nutrients than regular honey in general.
Manuka honey contains high levels of 15 UMF phenols.
Benefits of Manuka honey:
Improved Sexual Desire: Without mood, you will never enjoy sex. Due to its aphrodisiac properties, New Zealand manuka honey can greatly lift your sexual desires. So, before indulging in sex, take two tablespoons of Manuka honey to enjoy sex. Improve erection: Regular consumption of honey will generally boost your sexual performance. For example, it facilitates a smooth blood flow to the genitals which in turn leads to stronger erections. Increased stamina: Undoubtedly, improved sexual endurance makes sexual intercourse last longer.
It protects against damage caused by bacteria. It also promotes the production of special cells that can repair tissues damaged by infection. And it has an anti-inflammatory effect that can quickly relieve pain and inflammation.
• It is also considered a treatment for stomach germs and digestive system diseases such as stomach ulcers, colon, and acidity.
• Manuka honey has calming effects for: sore throat - cold symptoms - cough - infections of the internal cavity - cold symptoms - fever sores.
Manuka honey strengthens the immune system.
· Jamaican Ginger:
Ginger is a constitutional drug. It is a pharmacopoeial drug that has a therapeutic benefit and is used for pharmaceutical purposes. The best variety is Jamaican ginger.
Ginger contains calcium, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, protein, sodium, and vitamins.
Benefits of Jamaican Ginger:
· To strengthen memory and to save and not forget and mental dullness
· For migraine headaches
· For the treatment of night blindness and to strengthen the eyesight due to darkness and blurring
· For dizziness and seasickness
· For the treatment of hoarseness and difficulty speaking
· For cleansing the throat and trachea, for coughing and expelling phlegm.
· For insomnia, anxiety, and nervous tension
· Several studies have found that ginger is an effective treatment for nausea because it contains vitamin B6, which is a very fast treatment for nausea as it is absorbed very quickly in the body.
· Delightful and refreshing
· To strengthen the body, vigor, stimulate reproductive energy, fight diseases and avoid fatigue and lethargy
· To cleanse and strengthen the stomach, and as a laxative to treat constipation and cramping caused by diarrhea
· For IBS
· To open appetite for food and treat indigestion
· To warm the body and resist winter diseases (for colds, colds, and flu)
· For asthmatic shortness of breath
· To lighten liver clogs, liver weakness and laziness
· Stung by insects
· For stiffness of joints and vertebrae and for rheumatism
· To strengthen the heart, stimulate blood circulation and dissolve cholesterol
· For the treatment of yellowing of the face and the whites of the eyes and for the sepsis
· Ginger crystals can be chewed in order to get rid of the substances suspended in the lungs instead of consuming a cigarette, and they can also be inhaled in order to open the lungs and get rid of phlegm. The crystals are prepared by peeling fresh green ginger, cutting it into small rings, and boiling it in sugar and water until the water dries up and forms into crystals.
· For sciatica
· To expand blood vessels and tonic for the heart
· For the treatment of weakness, lethargy, exhaustion and fatigue
· To strengthen muscles and nerves
· Ginger may be a powerful treatment in the treatment of uterine cancer, as a study conducted at the University of Michigan found that ginger powder works on the death of cancer cells in the womb. A study at the University of Minnesota also showed that ginger may slow the growth of cancer cells in the colon and rectum.
Manuka Honey with Jamaican Ginger
- Product Code: Manuka Honey
- Availability: In Stock