New Zealand Manuka Honey with Black Seed
A natural product made with a special blend of manuka honey, Black Seed extract
A safe Blend Of 100% Natural Ingredients. Non-GMO And Gluten-Free.
· Manuka honey:
The characteristics of Manuka honey comes from the nectar of the manuka flower, which contributes to the formation of unique natural compounds that make manuka honey very different from other kinds of honey.
Manuka honey is rich in the following: B vitamins, copper, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc, and amino acids. Manuka honey contains 4 times more nutrients than regular honey in general.
Manuka honey contains high levels of 15 UMF phenols.
Benefits of Manuka honey:
Improved Sexual Desire: Without mood, you will never enjoy sex. Due to its aphrodisiac properties, New Zealand manuka honey can greatly lift your sexual desires. So, before indulging in sex, take two tablespoons of Manuka honey to enjoy sex. Improve erection: Regular consumption of honey will generally boost your sexual performance. For example, it facilitates a smooth blood flow to the genitals which in turn leads to stronger erections. Increased stamina: Undoubtedly, improved sexual endurance makes sexual intercourse last longer.
It protects against damage caused by bacteria. It also promotes the production of special cells that can repair tissues damaged by infection. And it has an anti-inflammatory effect that can quickly relieve pain and inflammation.
• It is also considered a treatment for stomach germs and digestive system diseases such as stomach ulcers, colon, and acidity.
• Manuka honey has calming effects for: sore throat - cold symptoms - cough - infections of the internal cavity - cold symptoms - fever sores.
Manuka honey strengthens the immune system.
· Black Seed (Nigella sativa):
Black Seed has been used for a variety of conditions and treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal complaints, kidney & liver support, circulatory and immune system support, and to improve general health. Black Seed oil has been used topically for different skin conditions, dryness, joint, and scalp massage.
• Black Seed truly is an Amazing Herb! For centuries, the Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) herb and oil have been used by millions of people in Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa to complement their health. Highly aromatic and spicy, this tiny seed and its fixed oil is used for a variety of supportive health benefits—help restore the natural balance of the body's vital organs and strengthen its natural defenses. Traditionally, it has been used to bolster vitality, aid digestion, respiratory, kidney, liver, inflammatory and circulatory support.
• Black Seed is grown in various countries and therefore known by many names such as Black Cumin (Egypt), Black Caraway (Turkey), Kalonji (India/Pakistan), Habbatul Baraka or the Blessed Seed (Middle East), among others. Ever since its introduction to the United States in the late 1980's, it has been commonly referred to as 'Black Seed' or 'Black Cumin' and often used as a spice in traditional Indian, Pakistani, Middle Eastern, and Persian cuisines.
Benefits of Black Seed:
· High in antioxidants
· Black seed oil is high in antioxidants — plant compounds that help protect cells against damage caused by unstable molecules called free radicals.
· In particular, the black seed oil is rich in thymoquinone, which has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. As a result, studies suggest this compound may protect brain health and aid in treating several types of cancer.
· May help in treating asthma
· Asthma is a chronic condition in which the the lining of your airways swell and the muscles around them constrict, making it difficult for you to breathe.
· May aid weight loss efforts
· While the exact mechanism isn’t fully understood, research shows that black seed oil may help reduce body mass index (BMI) in individuals with obesity, metabolic syndrome, or type 2 diabetes.
· Despite these promising results, more research is needed on the long-term safety and efficacy of taking black seed oil for weight loss.
· May lower blood sugar levels
· For individuals with diabetes, consistently high blood sugar levels have been shown to increase the risk of future complications, including kidney disease, eye disease, and stroke.
· While most studies use black seed powder in capsules, black seed oil has also been shown to help lower blood sugar levels.
· May help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
· Black seed oil has also been studied for its potential effectiveness in reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
· High blood pressure and high total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels are important risk factors for heart disease.
· The oil may also help lower blood pressure.
· While promising, the overall research on black seed oil in reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels is limited. More research is needed to confirm the optimal dose.
· May protect brain health
· Neuroinflammation is inflammation of brain tissue. It’s thought to play an important role in the development of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Mountain Honey with Black Seed
- Product Code: Manuka Honey
- Availability: In Stock