Bone Care and Osteoporosis Capsules 30 capsules
Osteoporosis means: broken bone. Osteoporosis weakens the bone to become brittle, to the point that just doing very simple work that requires the least amount of pressure, such as bending forward, lifting a vacuum cleaner, or even coughing, may cause broken bones. In most cases, this bone weakness is due to a decrease in the level of calcium and phosphorus, or a deficiency in other minerals in the bone.
· Combination of this formula consisting of extract of seaweed and seaweed and medicinal plants rich in calcium, magnesium and collagen, in addition to vitamin D3, vitamin K2, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2, which are essential nutrients for bone health - all in a base that contains more than 20 organic whole fruits And vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, algae and other green foods.
· Helps maintain healthy bone structure by promoting adequate calcium supplements.
· It reduces inflammation and pain. A unique treatment for osteoporosis and osteoporosis.
· It heals the broken bone by recalculating the fracture site.
· Dietary supplement, vegan.
· Powerful and exclusive formula. Free from preservatives, free from impurities. 30 capsules
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times daily after "each meal," or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Woody Mushroom Mix Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), Maitake (Griffola verdosa), Shiitake (Lentinola udodis), Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus), Cranberry Sauce, Apple Extract, Broccoli Sprouts, Cauliflower Bud, Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) Shiitake Mashroom Masilla (Lentinola Idios), Spinach, Tomato Juice Extract, Wild Bilberry, Wild Bilberry, Pure Wild, Maltodextrin Organic Rice, Mineral Fatty Acid Esters from Safflower, White Oak Bark, Lilac Vela, Elm Bark, Longort
Other Ingredients: (Capsule) vegetable cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate. Preservative free.
Bone Care and Osteoporosis Capsules
- Product Code: Dietary Supplements - Herbal Capsules
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Kidney Purifier Capsules