24K Gold Soap Bar with Coconut Milk is rich in vitamins
Coconut milk luxurious cold process soap can soothe the symptoms of psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. The natural fatty acids in this milk can help treat dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria from your skin. Coconut milk on soaps, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots...and more. Coconuts are rich in, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous.
· It treats itching, redness, sensitivity, and irritation of the skin.
· It eliminates the bacteria that cause pimples, pimples, and blackheads, and prevents their appearance on the skin.
· Effectively moisturizes the skin and protects it from drying out.
· It gives vital skin and a radiant look, especially oily skin.
· Nourishes the skin and provides it with essential nutrients.
· Cleanses the skin from dirt, oil, and makeup.
· Exfoliates the cuticle removes dead skin cells strengthens its tissues; Coconut oil contains a high percentage of antioxidants.
· Delays the appearance of signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
· It treats cracked feet and reduces the possibility of pregnancy cracks. It strengthens hair follicles from root to tip, reduces hair loss, and gives it strength and luster.
· Nourishes the scalp, moisturizes it, protects it from dryness, and treats dandruff.
Efficacy: whitening, yellow dissipation, moisturizing the skin while cleaning the skin. Anti-aging and reduce skin wrinkles, tighten skin, reduce acne, antibacterial
ü all skin types by direction
ü Sensitive, sensitive, and acne-prone skin types are used 1-2 times a week
24K gold flakes, Phytol (MossCelltec No.1), Sericin Silk Protein, Amino Acids, 24K Colloidal Gold, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cold Aloe Vera Extracts, Green Tea Extract, Coconut milk, Royal Food Without Chemical
Gold Soap with Coconut Milk
- Product Code: Gold Soap
- Availability: In Stock