Apple Scrub by Dr. Shams
Ultra-gentle exfoliating gel, Nourishing Body Scrub Apple Whitening.
· Contains natural apple essence, the body activated facial skin metabolism, repair damaged cells, moderate dissolution and removal of the aging skin cells, cleanse the pores, to the skin with adequate moisture and nutrients, increased stratum corneum water content, crystal skin shiny glossy, smooth and supple.
Experience this cocktail of fruit and botanical extracts that helps renew skin.
· Rids the skin of dead skin cells and dirt without harsh chemicals or skin-irritating microbeads.
· Experience this cocktail of fruit and botanical extracts that helps renew skin.
· Dirt and dead skin gently dissolve and rub off leaving your skin uber-soft.
· It stimulates cell renewal, revitalizes and brightens the complexion.
· Leaves skin clean and clear
· It helps to remove dead skin cells gently.
· It stimulates cell regeneration.
· It revitalizes and brightens the complexion.
· Smooths and improves skin texture.
· Helps enhance absorption and efficiency of active ingredients in beauty products.
· Made of natural apple essence, Apple is rich in polyphenols, vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, a skin whitening fresh unprecedented.
· Contains no parabens, phthalates, or artificial fragrances
· Very effective and does not cause skin allergy.
How to use:
Wash the skin with a little water, to get rid of the effects of dirt and dirt.
1. Apply the scrub to other parts of the body or face, and rub it well into circular motions, making sure to keep out of eyes.
2. Gently massage your skin with exfoliator for a full minute, not more, by taking a large amount of exfoliator and passing it on the body or face and neck gently with the scrub and avoid contact with the eyes.
3. Rinse the scrub off your skin. It removes all of the amount, at which point you will feel that your skin is soft and smooth.
4. Dry the skin, gently by softening the towel on the skin while avoiding scrubs until the skin dries.
5. Moisturize the skin even if your skin is oily or mixed; Moisturizing is an important part of the skin care process, especially after exfoliation. Moisturization prevents excessive production of fat from the skin.
6. Use a scrub a maximum of two times per week, as excessive skin peeling may cause ulceration and redness of the skin, and the removal of sensitive cells.
Skin Scrub with Green Apple Extract
- Product Code: Body Scrub
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Apple Scrub by Dr. Shams